We offer a range of children items at no extra cost for you to enjoy during you stay. Please view our menu here.
Make it a movie night!
Traveling can be exhausting. Weddings, sightseeing and nights out on the town can wear you out. If you are looking for a relaxing night in for you and your family, we want to help.
We offer a selection of movies (children’s, family, and teens/grown-ups) in the library along with DVD players for your use—free of charge!
Our staff at the front desk will be more than happy to assist you installing a DVD player and showing you how to access it from your HDTV.
And what movie night would be complete without a selection of popcorn, candy, and snacks? Just head to the The Exchange in the lobby for cinema treats!
RAINY DAY? WE'VE GOT BOARD & CARD GAMES!
Need to cure those rainy day blues? Or just want to gather the family around the dining room table after dinner for some old-fashioned fun? Our Front Desk Staff will be happy to help you pick out a game (we've got the classics covered—from Monopoly to Uno) from our Game Library!
Here are some local kid-friendly places to visit—most are just a short walk from the Guesthouse!
- Andersonville Playlot Park (.5 mile, 10 min walk)
- Chase Park (.3 mile, 6 min walk; public pool)
- Welles Park (1.5 miles, 30 min walk; large park)
- toys et cetera (.5 mile, 11 min walk)
- Alleycat Comics (.5 mile, 11 min walk)
- Candyality (.4 mile, 9 min walk)
- Women and Children First (.4 mile, 9 min walk)
- George's Ice Cream (.5 mile, 11 min walk)
- Jerry's Sandwiches (.7 mile, 13 min walk)
- Lady Gregory's (.5 mile, 10 min walk)
- Giordano's (.4 mile, 9 min walk)
- The Swedish American Museum
- Women And Children First
- Kids Corner
- Pickles Playroom
- Old Town School of Folk Music
- Davis Theater